Saturday 8 October 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been busy since my last post with the family, work and a little bit of quilting.  

I helped finish Catherine's quilt so that she could have it this weekend.  It is a gift for a friend.  I forgot to take pictures of our masterpiece but she promised to take some of the quilt with its rightful owner!

I have also been working on these little projects...



That's a sneak peek at the gifts I am making for the teachers for Christmas.

It is Thanksgiving weekend here.  This is one of my favorite holidays.  It's a great time to be with family and spend time together.
Hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend too!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Ginette! Those projects are looking great. I hope you'll link up to TGIF Friday when they are done. Hope you have a great Gobble-Gobble Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!