Saturday 30 June 2012

Color My World Brown

It's that time again... this month's color was brown.

I use a lot of brown in my quilts... more than black.  I love brown.  I find it's a cozy, comforting color.  Some of the walls in my house are brown.  
I didn't have a hard time finding fabrics for this star but I did have a hard time deciding where to place them in the block.  I think it turned out pretty good!


Please head over to Quilt Matters and see M-R's Tree and check out what others have done with brown.

Next month's color is pink!!  Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out great, Ginette! Wonderful fabric and value choices for the different areas of the star. I can see why you love brown, Ginette - you use brown beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!