Tuesday 7 May 2013

I am still here!

Wow, it's been a while... I have been quilting but with all the busy-ness of life lately, I haven't gotten around to blogging. I do want to tell you that I am on Instagram now and have been posting there as quiltingprincess. I also have a new Facebook page: The Quilting Princess. Please feel free to like my page, I have been posting pictures of what I am working on and love to chat with all of you.

So up until last night I was working on binding 4 quilts! Yes 4!! I am on a mission to finish stuff.

Last night I finished the binding on the baby quilt. I just need to affix the label and I will be able to share it on Friday for TGIFF.
Next up is my Dreaming of Spring mini for the swap hosted by Michele of the Quilting Gallery. I have to mail that one on Monday, the plan is to have it done this week so I will be able to share it on Friday too!
Of course Rosie has been keeping me busy too.

 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you are back! Can't wait to see that baby quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you busy and working on your gorgeous quilts!!
    It will be a delight to see them, all...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!