Thursday 20 June 2013

School's out for summer!

Another school year has come and gone. My little girls just keep getting bigger and bigger, and are now done with senior kindergarten and 2nd grade. We had a fantastic school year with the best teachers. I think we were all a little sad to see it come to an end.

So I thought I would share with you the gifts I made for these wonderful ladies who spent most of the last 10 months with my girls.

Back in February I ordered some scarf kits from Pink Castle Fabrics. I bought one for me, one for my mom, and the others were for the teachers. I knew they would be the perfect gifts.

In March, I showed you the 2 scarves I made for my mom and I.

I made one with this colour combination for Emilie's 2nd grade teacher:

 

And I made 2 of this colour combination; one for NoƩmie's SK teacher and one for the EA who worked in Emilie's class.

 

Because I work part-time at the school, I am lucky enough to get to know my kids' teachers and the school staff. These 3 ladies are very special and we are so thankful they have been a part of our girls' lives.

Now let summer vacation begin! I just hope the weather will co-operate!

 

2 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts. I'm sure they were greatly appreciated. It's hard to believe the children are all "breaking up" already - this year seems to be going so fast. Have a wonderful summer with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great teacher's gift! I'm sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!