Thursday 22 August 2013

Lil pouches

It was a rainy day here today so I decided to bring my sewing machine down to the dining room and do a little bit of sewing.

I saw this tutorial for Lil pouches on the Noodlehead blog last week and have been dying to give it a try. My mom bought me some zippers earlier this week so I had everything I needed to get started.

I started with one, then 2 more. I was having so much fun and it was going so smoothly...

...that I made 2 more...

And after the girls were in bed, I made 2 more. Then I ran out of zippers and fusible interfacing so I stopped.
I made these as little gifts, for the teachers or friends but I posted the photo on my Facebook page and got such a good response that I am thinking of selling some in my Etsy shop.
I opened my Etsy shop back in June thinking it would be a place to sell some of my quilts and other quilted items. I think these little pouches and others like the boxed pouch from my last post might sell as well. One thing is for sure, if I want to give it a try, I need to buy more zippers!
I will be adding a tab at the top of my blog that will direct you to my Etsy shop in the next few days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!