Wednesday 4 December 2013

WIP Wednesday - 12/4/2013

I have been working on some Christmas gifts.

My daughter is going to a Christmas party with her group from gymnastics. They are doing a gift exchange, so she has to bring a gift for a girl age 8-9. I am making a pillow for her to bring. Today I worked on the embroidery for the pillow.

I picked some cute floral fabrics with pink and purple backgrounds for borders, and a turquoise and white zebra print minky for the back. My daughter is really happy with it. I am sure the recipient will be pleased!

I am also making some little mini quilts for the teachers. This one just needs to be appliqued/quilted.

I like to do the appliqué stitches and quilting at the same time.

I am ready to pick the fabric for the other teacher's gift. Here is the pattern I chose:

I am looking forward to working on these little snowmen!

I am linking up to WIP Wednsday at The Needle and Thread Network.

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What beautiful, thoughtful gifts. I would be so pleased to be the recipient of any of those lovelies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!