Tuesday 18 March 2014

Baby quilt finish!

I haven't been working much on my BOM appliqué because I've been busy handstitching binding down on some finished quilts!

So here is one of those finishes.

I worked on the top for this quilt back in January at our retreat. My friend commissioned me to make a quilt for her brand new baby niece. I loved picking fabric for this one!

I really wanted some simple quilting on it. I was suppose to quilt it myself on my mom's longarm but was running out of time so she quilted it for me.

I used a yellow flannel for the backing so it's nice and cuddly. I love the pink polka dots for the binding!

I delivered the quilt to my friend today and she loves it. I hope the baby and her parents do too!

 

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable quilt! I love the alternating direction of the quilting, Ginette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great baby quilt - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little quilt! Really nice fabric you've got in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!