Sunday 21 September 2014

Birthday Quilts

Most of you already know I belong to an awesome quilt group. We have been together for many years and shared so much together.

Two of the members of our group celebrate their birthday on the same day in June. This year, they celebrated some special birthdays, 65 and 70. So the rest of us got together over the summer and made them each a lap quilt.

We had a great sew-in day working on the tops and lots of laughs were had too. My mom quilted the quilts and I made the labels.

The girls loved them and were very surprised when they received them at our first meeting in September.

In the crazy quilt of life, I’m so glad these ladies are in my block of friends!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet presents. The quilts are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to know what you think, and if you have any questions please ask!